Please excuse me while I enlist your opinion. And I really do need your opinion. I’m getting a new pair of glasses. And usually when I get a new pair of glasses, I wear my contacts to the glasses store, try on the glasses, and pick out a pair. This time, however, I have scarring on my eye from an infection and I can’t wear my tacts. Which means? I can’t see a thing.
So, on the recommendation of a friend, I checked out Warby Parker. They have a really cool program for figuring out what you need: you pick out five lenses and they send them for free to try on. SO! I have five lenses, really similar ones, that are in the style I’m looking for (big, square, a little bookish and goofy as is my custom). But I still can’t SEE myself in them! I’ve had my husband weigh in. I’ve had my sister weigh in. And now I need my handful of new readers…help a spec-tacularly (HA!) near-sighted girl out!!
Yesterday THIS arrived on my doorstep, and I have five days to make a decision!
1. Crane (in Whiskey Tortoise):
2. Bensen (in Whiskey Tortoise):
3. Reynold (in Revolver Black):
4). Northcote (in Catalina Blue):
5. Reece (in Whiskey Tortoise):
a few notes:
- I’ve got a big nose and a lopsided face — ain’t nothing ever gonna make me look classy — but maybe goofy-classy?
- Looking at the pictures, I kinda wanna choose the glasses in the pic with the best expression, so help me be less vain and look at the specs
- I gotta get these glasses back to Warby Parker kinda quick – I have 4 days from today, so a little help would be much appreciated!
- Ignore the glare – when I get my ridiculous prescription filled I’ll be getting super-duper-thin-amazing-lightweight-miracle plastic with Anti-Reflection smothering them; here’s hoping that helps!
THANKS! (I’m not getting paid/bribed/supported/endorsed to write this – just need some style opinion!)