Maybe this should read, “How to Feed and Be Fed”.
I’m not sure.
I am also not sure about how wild I am about the “button”. I’m only a graphic designer in my dreams, y’all.
If you missed the post in which I discussed MEALS!!!, you can find it here. Read the rambly logic of it all. All posts are welcome. I have heaps o’ appreciation for posts that cover nitty, gritty details like Kathryn posted here and just as much for the posts that cover how to still be generous when life is nitty and gritty, like Rachel posted here. Love is in the details and love is in giving when the giving is tough, even if the giving doesn’t look as perfect as one had hoped.
The “rules” are as follows:
1) Write up your post on a meal you are taking or a meal you have received.
2) Include all the details that make this meal truly a labor of love.
3) Pictures are 142% encouraged.
4) Grab the button if you want. Only if you want to. And if you got mad-styling-graphic skills and more-time/patience-than-me, hit me up to prettify that thing up there.
5) Tell yo friends. The more people to post, the more ideas I…me…I mean WE…have when push-comes-to-shove-baby-is-out-time-to-make-a-meal! (Meals for any sort of occasion, happy or sad, are welcome.)
6) Use the tool below to link up your post so we (read: me) have allthegoodideas in one, blessed spot.